Wyoming meets Europe!
With a beautifully designed and crafted mix of Wyoming Rustic and Old World Europe, this home is truly unique. Drive in the private gated entry to the main house and be impressed not only with the quality but the attention to every detail – from the landscaping, rock fountain and stream to the feeling of being embraced by your own private estate. Located on the west side of the runway with captivating views of Ferry Peak and the Greys River Canyon, you will have a front row seat at 46U. A pilot’s dream and guaranteed the rest of the family too! Main Residence, Caretakers unit, Guest Home, Office, Shop and most important an 80’ x 70’, 21’ ceiling Hangar. See the “link” to the full list of the many features and amenities of this Alpine Airpark residence. Owner/Agent.
• 3,859 sq ft Main Residence
• 3 bedroom 3½ bathroom
• Attached one car garage for those snow days
• 1,400 sq ft Guest Home – 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, full kitchen
• 1,400 sq ft 2 car garage & toy bay
• Office – 800 sq ft with mini bar area, custom built file cabinets & more
• Shop – 800 sq ft with radiant Tube Heat and Crane Hoist, dual drive through doors
• Hangar – 5,600 sq ft (70 x 18Ft High Power Door) with huge ramp area
• Reclaimed oak floors, Granite and Travertine Countertops throughout
• Fireplaces in every room (gas in bedrooms, wood in main living room)
• Reclaimed 1940 barn Turret Roofing
• Immaculately kept and maintained
• Landscaped with rock fountain, stream and pond
Airpark HOA = $2800, AVR HOA = $250
Click here to view our digital brochure.
Call for Pricing
Patrick Clowes JD
Broker-Team Leader at eXp Realty
Licensed Broker in Colorado and Wyoming