Aeronautical style meets mountain modern in this 2-bedroom home. Light defines everything from the glass garage door to the clerestory windows that let in the sunshine. Sleek sliding glass doors open up to a comfortable courtyard deck with a gas firepit. The open floorplan invites the outside in to this luxurious launchpad punctuated with two master suites and a living area perfect for entertaining or curling up with a book in front of the generous hearth. North-east facing views frame Ferry peak, the runway and a pond with a fountain. This is turnkey living designed for the jetsetter with a state of the art entertainment system and a built in Miele espresso machine in the kitchen, rift oak cabinets, waterfall granite countertops, radiant heat and an insulated and heated hangar across the walkway.
The custom steel front door invites you into an airy and polished 2,900-square foot design with sleek aluminum fans and Italian light fixtures that look like wings. Backlit mirrors and modern glass tiles appoint the master bathroom as well as a luxurious shower and freestanding tub. Exposed I-beams, steel accents and ducts create a contemporary industrial architectural feel. Wooden floors and ceilings throughout meld sophisticated textures with modern conveniences. And all lawn care and snow removal maintenance is included for those who want to live simply in style.
The kitchen is a chef’s dream equipped with a concrete sink, Viking appliances and a pop-up bank of outlets on the counter that frees the floor from pesky electronic cords. A game room with a bar off the spacious living and dining areas opens up multiple possibilities – a bonus space for hobbies, an office for planning your next retreat or the addition of a third bedroom for which plans are available. Large walk-in closets, one with an island, and a mudroom off the two-car garage create a place or everything so that everything can be in its place. The detached hangar is 60’ x 54’ with a bifold door.
• One Floor Open Floor Plan
• Dual Master Bedrooms with Option for 3rd Bedroom, shown on available Plans
• Master Closet with Island
• Office area off Master Bedroom
• Great Open Modern Kitchen design with full Viking Appliance Package with built in Miele Coffee Maker and 9’ Walls of Modern Cabinetry of Rift Oak
• Quartz Countertops Throughout
• High end Bath and Kitchen Plumbing Fixtures
• Generous Windows by Pella
• Steel Beam Elements and Exposed Spiral Duct work
• Artemide Wing Design Light Fixtures featured in the Office and Great Room
• Big Ass Fan 84” Polished Aluminum
• Wood Burning Fireplace, Modern Steel Face
• Custom Concrete Sink with Custom Steel Vanity Base in Powder Room
• Wood Floors and Ceilings Throughout
• Custom Steel Front Door
• State-of-the-art AV System throughout the Home
• Dining Room, with Lighting from Italy
• Living Room
• Game Room with Bar
• Expansive Mudroom/Laundry
• Heat: Forced Air with Radiant Heat in both Master Baths
• Air Conditioning
• 35′ Full Opening Door to the Back Patio with Gas Fireplace overlooking the Lake
• 2 Car Garage with Glass overhead Door
• 60×54 Fully Insulated and Heated Hangar with Bi-fold Door
Airpark HOA = $2800, Lake View Villas HOA = $3000, AVR HOA = $250
Bill Wiemann, Associate Broker
Pilot and Real Estate developer, Bill enjoys his natural talent and vision for creating beautiful neighborhoods. With successful communities built in North Dakota, Arizona and the Alpine Airpark in Wyoming, he brings this experience to Real Estate of Star Valley. Call Bill for more information.
Alex Hermel, Real Estate Agent
Originally from Minnesota. Alex has been coming to Wyoming for 6 years and has finally decided to call Alpine home. He brings a passion for aviation and real estate to the Alpine Airpark. In his spare time he enjoys snowmobiling and skiing.
Lisa Knutson, Realtor
A pilot and outdoor enthusiast, Lisa feels lucky to call Alpine Airpark home for the last 6 years. She is passionate about the Airpark and embraces its love of aviation, sense of community, and making memories of a lifetime.
Marion Schulte, Realtor
Marion is a New Zealander who is proud to call America and the Alpine Airpark Wyoming home. She has a passion for fly fishing and aviation, and specializes in the Airpark Hangar Homes at 46U – Alpine Airpark.