A rustic Wyoming treasure with high-end barn wood and rusted corrugated metal finishes throughout the home and hangar. Granite counter tops in the kitchen and bath have a wonderful rustic double-chisel edge and pair beautifully with the custom-painted red knotty alder cabinets. But the real treasure of this property is the handsome 65x65x16 clear Hangar with an amazing high-gloss stained floor, a customized bi-fold hangar door faced as a double barn door and plenty of storage cupboards. Call 701-367-6161 today to schedule a home tour of this beautiful mountain vacation hangar home.
• 65x65x16 Clear Hangar with beautiful High Gloss Stained Floor
• Customized Hangar Door to mimic a True Double Barn Door, Outstanding!
• 2,168 sq.ft., Hangar Home
• Custom painted Knotty Alder Cabinets in the Kitchen, Hardwood Floors, Pantry, Granite Counter Tops throughout, Unique Light Fixtures, Custom Barnwood Bath Cabinets, Porcelain and River Rock Bath Tile
• Large Master Suite with Closet and Bath
• Rustic Barnwood and Corrugated Steel Storage Cabinets, Custom Stairs
• Two Bedroom, Two Bath, Double Masters (+ room for a bigger bathroom downstairs)
• High End Rustic Finishes, Corrugated Steel and Barnwood Accents
• Tongue and Groove Ceilings
• Pella Doors and Windows
• Incredible views of Ferry Peak and Surrounding
• Surrounded by Lakes and Streams
• Direct Runway Access to Hangar adjacent to Home
• 1.12 Acre Large Corner Lot with Lake
106 E RESERVE, ALPINE, WYOMING 83128 | MLS# 19-958
Airpark HOA = $2800, Reserve HOA Vacant Lot = $2000, AVR HOA = $250
Possible 3rd Bedroom with floor plan on the existing foundation. Not included in sales price.
Bill Wiemann, Associate Broker
Pilot and Real Estate developer, Bill enjoys his natural talent and vision for creating beautiful neighborhoods. With successful communities built in North Dakota, Arizona and the Alpine Airpark in Wyoming, he brings this experience to Real Estate of Star Valley. Call Bill for more information.
Alex Hermel, Realtor
Originally from Minnesota. Alex has been coming to Wyoming for 6 years and has finally decided to call Alpine home. He brings a passion for aviation and real estate to the Alpine Airpark. In his spare time he enjoys snowmobiling and skiing.
Lisa Knutson, Realtor
A pilot and outdoor enthusiast, Lisa feels lucky to call Alpine Airpark home for the last 6 years. She is passionate about the Airpark and embraces its love of aviation, sense of community, and making memories of a lifetime.
Marion Schulte, Realtor
Marion is a New Zealander who is proud to call America and the Alpine Airpark Wyoming home. She has a passion for fly fishing and aviation, and specializes in the Airpark Hangar Homes at 46U – Alpine Airpark.