Overlooking the runway, this elevated Airpark residence on two acres of landscaped grounds, offers privacy with great views of the runway. Surrounded by wrap around decks, this classic rustic home has stood the test of time, with its proven quality construction and maintenance. A separate guest cabin offers a great retreat for your visiting family and guests, and also the option for a live-in caretaker. Move in ready, including furnishings – buy this home and begin what has to be the best in Airpark living with a friendly fun aviation community and all the advantages of the Wyoming life.
• Elevated two acre corner lot
• 2,358 sq ft, 3 bedroom, 3 bath main residence
• Attached 890 sq ft 2 car garage
• Upper and lower decks surround the home with 180 degree views
• 1,512 sq foot guest cabin, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, attached 1 car garage
• Landscaped grounds with mature aspens, pines & wildflowers
• Quality construction
• Granite Counter Tops
• Copper bathroom sinks
• New Pella windows throughout
• Strand carbonized Bamboo flooring
• Ductless A/C unit /Heatpump installed August 2019
• Upper and lower floor propane fireplaces
• 3,364 sq ft, 58×58 beautifully finished Hangar, fully insulated and heated with an office/workout space, and fun aviation décor
• Schweiss bi-fold door, 55×11 clear, short taxi to midfield runway
• Cedar shingle roofing on House, Guest cabin and Hangar
Call Marion Schulte (307) 248-2073
Airpark HOA = $2800, AVR HOA = $250. Seller is a Licensed Real Estate Agent.
Marion Schulte, Realtor
Marion is a New Zealander who is proud to call America and the Alpine Airpark Wyoming home. She has a passion for fly fishing and aviation, and specializes in the Airpark Hangar Homes at 46U – Alpine Airpark.
Lisa Knutson, Realtor
A pilot and outdoor enthusiast, Lisa feels lucky to call Alpine Airpark home for the last 6 years. She is passionate about the Airpark and embraces its love of aviation, sense of community, and making memories of a lifetime.
Alex Hermel, Real Estate Agent
Originally from Minnesota. Alex has been coming to Wyoming for 6 years and has finally decided to call Alpine home. He brings a passion for aviation and real estate to the Alpine Airpark. In his spare time he enjoys snowmobiling and skiing.
Bill Wiemann, Associate Broker
Pilot and Real Estate developer, Bill enjoys his natural talent and vision for creating beautiful neighborhoods. With successful communities built in North Dakota, Arizona and the Alpine Airpark in Wyoming, he brings this experience to Real Estate of Star Valley. Call Bill for more information.