BEST DEAL ON THE AIRPARK!
This is your chance to get into a dream western mountain getaway – RIGHT AWAY. Huge Hangar with living studio designed with the urban professional in mind. Jet-in from any city in the nation and immediately experience a drop in blood pressure. It’s that relaxing here, our small Airport is just 30 minutes from Jackson Hole with panoramic mountain views and wild west sunsets to die for.
Contemporary hangar home with timeless style and simplicity. Clean and contemporary everywhere you look starting with the stunning arched roof spanning the hangar on into the studio with waterfall counter tops and flat faced cabinets. Attention is in the details: modern shadow bead trim on the windows and wall base, a raised clear cedar ceiling that continues outside onto the deck overlooking the runway wrapped in cable railings. State-of-the-art security system and high speed fiber optic cable internet.
Plans for the artfully designed 4000+/- sq.ft., 3 bedroom 5 bath home are included in the purchase price. See below to download the floor plans or to view the video walk-thru of the plans.
Just bring your toothbrush and immediately start enjoying the dream – all furniture is included!
• Large Lot 2.33 Acres
• Authentic bow truss hangar ceiling
• Large Hangar 80×70 – 18’ Clear, one of the Largest Hangars on the Airpark
• Huge Ramp Space
• Heated Hangar Floors, Radiant Floor set-up to heat Future Home
• Heated Hangar Apron
• La-Cantina fold-out Doors to Patio Overlooking Ramp
• Hand cut Italian stone in Living Studio
• Caesarstone Counter Tops
• Bosch Appliances
• Heated Three Car upper Garage and Mudroom
• Hangar Bathroom
• Hangar Bar with Scotsman clear Ice Maker
• Scotsman Wine Cooler
• Electronic Patio Screens
• High speed fiber optic cable internet
• Security Cameras
• Set up for Natural, Garden Roof
• Granite Rock Retaining Wall
• Un-obstructed views of Ferry Peak
• Full set of Contemporary Style 4500 sq.ft. Home
• Live in the Studio – Oversee the Construction Process while you are Here: Estimates project 9mo – 12mo to complete the build.
• No Private HOA Association
Home design walk-thru for Ridgecrest 105
Bill Wiemann, Associate Broker
Pilot and Real Estate developer, Bill enjoys his natural talent and vision for creating beautiful neighborhoods. With successful communities built in North Dakota, Arizona and the Alpine Airpark in Wyoming, he brings this experience to Real Estate of Star Valley. Call Bill for more information.
Marion Schulte, Realtor
Marion is a New Zealander who is proud to call America and the Alpine Airpark Wyoming home. She has a passion for fly fishing and aviation, and specializes in the Airpark Hangar Homes at 46U – Alpine Airpark.
Alex Hermel, Real Estate Agent
Originally from Minnesota. Alex has been coming to Wyoming for 6 years and has finally decided to call Alpine home. He brings a passion for aviation and real estate to the Alpine Airpark. In his spare time he enjoys snowmobiling and skiing.